Elements of our Vision:
Our Core Values: ROAR into Learning...Respect:
- Children: Happy, bright and intelligent, enthusiastic, friendly and helpful.
- Staff: Dedicated and well organized, "top teachers" who develop a love of learning.
- Programmes:A broad based programme delivered in a co-operative, interactive learning environment.
- Governance and Management:
- A BoT who have a unified view of a reconstituted school.
- Environment and Buildings:
- An environment that values children and allows them to value others. Making beautiful music!
- Community: Communication, support and involvement in all areas of the school community.
- Be honest and trustworthy.
- Encourage and support each other.
- Listen to others with understanding and empathy.
- Peoples culture and needs.
- Share information.
- To be innovative and creative.
- Having fun.
- Continuous learning.
- Community needs.
- Taking pride in our work.
- Look for success and celebrate it.
- Be the best you can.
- Contribute to improvement.
- Lead by example.
- Take ownership.
- Challenge others to do the right thing.
- Taking responsible risks.