INSPIRING LIFE LONG LEARNERS
‘Konini Primary School provides a curriculum that enables all students to achieve success academically and socially, and become life long learners’
Towards this vision our goal is to develop learners who
To do this we will provide a differentiated curriculum to meet the range of needs of our learners underpinned by our localised curriculum principles.
(adapt to change)
(assured, risk taking, I can)
Elements of our Vision:
- Children: Happy, bright and intelligent, enthusiastic, friendly and helpful.
- Staff: Dedicated and well organized, "top teachers" who develop a love of learning.
- Programmes:A broad based programme delivered in a co-operative, interactive learning environment.
- Governance and Management:
- A BoT who have a unified view of a reconstituted school.
- Environment and Buildings:
- An environment that values children and allows them to value others. Making beautiful music!
- Community: Communication, support and involvement in all areas of the school community.